Pages

10.14.2010

New Fall Purse

Happy Fall!  I made myself a new purse to celebrate the changing leaves and cooler weather.  Rae of Made by Rae posted a really cute owl bag that she made using her Lickety Split pattern with some modifications.  I loved what she came up with and had to make one of my very own.  I started this last week and officially finished it today.  (I should add that the pattern is simple; the only reason it took me so long is that I couldn't decide on what to use for the closure and I was being lazy about finishing the top-stitching.)  I love all the pockets!  It has 4!

  Here's my Happy New Fall Purse!
Instead of a button and loop for the closure, I used a fabric flower and loop!  I used the Rolled Rose tutorial over at Portabellopixie to make the fabric flower.


I love my new purse!  I  love this time of year.  :-)
Thanks for looking!
~Christina

1 comment:

  1. ooh it worked!!! Yay! Did you post it to the Lickety Split Photo pool? LMK if you need the link and I can track it down...

    ReplyDelete